Wednesday, April 6, 2011

chu-chu :(

It's Ironic how people Adore those who Ignore them, Ignore those who Adore them, Love those who Hurt them and Hurt those who Love them. :c

I really want to be happy but when I try, I end up thinking about the things that make me upset.I wish I could just forget all of that.

Why is it things are going perfect in life and all of a sudden a million things go wrong and flood away the good? Life isn't fair sometimes...

You can smile to hide the tears, laugh to hide the pain, but a true friend will always see through the act.

Sometimes we just have to let go of someone who matters most to us. Not because we have to, but because it's the right thing to do no matter how painful it is.

If you continue to push me away, remember that you are the one that must watch me leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment