Thursday, May 13, 2010

from behind

i still remember you kaya nga ini-add kita eh..nakakatuwa naman si Lord, kasi i'm down ngayon and God used you thru ur message to lift me up. Naiiyak ako tuloy habang i'm composing this. It's true coz ur message is so touching. I know that I'm not a perfect teacher like you I'm still a student in life. Dami p rin tinuturo ni God sa akin. Thank you for remembering me. I'll pray to God that He'll continue to be with you and for you to finish your studies and reach your dream. I believe you can do it by God's help. Just always trust Him even though at times you don't feel He's working. Thank you so much, coz u made my day! God bless your heart. I remember you, you're the one who's shy type yet very respectful and obedient. Keep it up!

.,msg yan sakin ng values teacher.,,hayzz kakatouch naman diba.,?? talaga naman.,,! namiss ko tuloy bigla ang highschool.,! napakadami kong natutunan.,,at babaunin ko yun san man ako magpunta,.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment