Tuesday, May 31, 2011

God first

nabasa ko to sa wall ng bahay ng tita ko..nagandahan ako kaya kinopya ko sa aking spongebob na notebook hehehe :)

---

I got up early one morning
and rushed right into the day
I had so much to accomplish
that i didn't have time to pray
Problems just tumbled about me
and heavier come each tasks
"why God doesn't help me?"
He answered "You didn't ask"

I wanted to see the joy and beauty
but the day toiled on
gray and bleak
I wondered why God didn't show me
He said "but you didn't seek"

I tried to come into God's presence
I used all my keys at the lock
But God gently and lovingly chided
"My child you didn't knock"

I woke up this early this morning,
and paused before
entering the day
I had so much to accomplish
that I had take time to pray

-----

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment